Construction for Phase 3 began on Monday, 28 August, 2017 and is expected to be completed by May/June 2018. This new double story addition to the HBIS campus will include the following:
- 8 customised classrooms for our Junior Primary Department (students aged 3.5-7 years)
- Bathrooms customised for younger students
- A dedicated Primary School Library
- A small hall
- A staff workroom
- A Special Educational Needs (SEN) room
- A maintenance work area
- Additional Changing Rooms/Bathrooms for sports teams near the field
- An enclosed (walled and secure) outdoor play area
- An elevator and a bridge linking the upstairs classrooms
- A canteen to serve hot meals for students
Attention will also be given to redesigning the new parking which should hopefully commence towards the end of Phase 3.
A 3D model of the new wing will be available for viewing in reception soon.